Monday, October 4, 2010

I MET SANTANA MOSS!!!!

had to share this...I MET SANTANA MOSS...#89 OF THE REDSKINS!!!! <--yes, i was yelling that! i am now, officially in love with him. (yes, i know he's probably married) but i can still admire from afar ;) in all seriousness, i get so excited when i met a celebrity that doesn't let fame or fortune get to their head. it's so admirable. santana is definitely in this group of celebrities/sports stars (unlike, some dbag players....*cough...*ALBERT HAYNESWORTH*...cough, cough* ANTAWN JAMISON*...cough) but i digress...those stories are for another time.....

back to santana...i met him at PNC bank...i guess he was doing a signing/promotion and my friend/co-worker, kim, called me and the conversation went like this:

me: hello?
kim: lisa. whatever you're doing, stop. get to the PNC bank by your house NOW.
me: huh?! why?!
kim: just do it. santana moss is here. get over her NOW.

so, my nap got cut short and i jumped outta bed, changed, washed my face, brushed my teeth, and was literally out the door in 10 minutes flat. we had to stand in line for a little while, but it was worth it! as we were walking in, the pnc people were yelling, only candid pics and one autograph per person...so as we get in there, i ask santana to sign my tank top...see below:

SANTANA MOSS SIGNING MY TANK TOP! 

What really made me smile, is that although the PNC employees stated no pictures other than candids, he took the time to take a picture with Kim's nephew. He pointed to my camera and even posed.

Dylan and Santana...right after Santana pointed to my camera!

And after the event was supposed to be over, he let others come up and take pictures with him. It shows what a cool guy Santana really is... and i think it shows that he values his fans...Awesome guy :)

posing with fans long after the event was over!

posing for pictures...cool dude.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment