Monday, August 30, 2010

Oh Mom...

it's inevitable...i WILL be making fun of my mom on here. :) she's cute, and i love her...but she's also the main reason i'm crazy...so it's only fair for me to blog about her. :)

i got a call from momma dukes the other day...and all calls from my mom start out exactly the same:

me: hello?
mom: Lisa??
me: nope, it's mother theresa. (long pause). umm, yea mom. it's me. what's up?

not sure who she thinks is going to answer my cell phone...anyways, back to the phone conversation....

mom: oh. have you talk to joey? he don't answer me. can you tech message him? (and yes, she meant, text message-but it comes out tech message with my mom's japanese accent)
me: umm, if he's not answering for you, then i highly doubt he'll respond to me.
mom: can you just do it please? you so quick.
me: fine. anything else?
mom: have you met a nice boy yet? i want you to be good friends with someone and make babies.
me: i'm hanging up now, mom. i'll talk to you later.

sheesh. if i had a dollar for everytime she asked me if i've "met a nice boy" i'm pretty sure i'd be insanely rich by now....

No comments:

Post a Comment