Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Dear Aziz Ansari, I love you.

I feel the need to address some celebrities and let them know exactly how infatuated i am with them. First on my list...AZIZ ANSARI!!!!

Dear Aziz,
I looked at my calendar and realized that in just a mere 23 days, i will be seeing YOU in DC at the warner theatre!!!!! I. AM. STOKED! i have been talking about this show for MONTHS. (literally, since i bought these tickets back in march) i'm bringing my brother, so if you want to hit on me after the show, it's totally cool....'cause i AM single, ya know ;) i'm gonna post some of your links (for all those people that don't know who you are...they totally should-you are HILARIOUS!). I heard your new material is good...can't wait! Sooooo, i'm thinking you...me....a couple drinks after the show?!? think about it....
Love,
Lisa

Aziz Ansari (Harris)
Aziz on Jimmy Kimmel
Parks and Recreation
Aziz on Letterman

No comments:

Post a Comment